With the rapidly changing regulations around net zero targets for car manufacturers, and the rise in fuel costs, electric vehicle (EV) registrations have overtaken diesel and the tipping point for EVs is edging ever closer.
As an SME to large business owner, Finance Director or COO you will be thinking about what you should be doing for your business, and how you will provide charging stations for your company vehicle, your staff and your customers.
So, what do you need to consider when thinking about having EV charge points installed?Here are six questions that may be relevant to your business:
1. How big is your car park?
2. How many employees or customers do you have?
3. How big is your fleet of company vehicles?
4. How long are cars parked for? For example, an office worker might park their car all day but a supermarket customer may be there for under an hour.
5. Should you have a wall-mounted charger or pedestal mounted charging station? Is there even an available wall in which to mount the chargers?
6. Where is your incoming power situated? This will determine the most cost-effective position for the chargers.
Answering these questions will help determine the next steps for your EV charge points installation.
If you want to know more about anything to do with the process of installation and the costs involved please contact us today on 03300 100463 and be part of the future, today.
If you want to know more about anything to do with EV chargers or EV charge points installation for your place of work, commercial building, fleet vehicles or home please contact us
and we will be pleased to help.
EVC Solutions Ltd
At EVC we do business that won’t cost the earth.
Contact EVC Solutions on 03300 904030 or or hit the CHARGE ME UP button below.
Want to know more about EV Charging? Download ‘10 Things You Must Know About EV Charging’ here.